Reviews for The Wizard and the Sylph
Munkie chapter 26 . 2/2/2012
I can not wait for the next chapter!
VMinton chapter 26 . 7/23/2011
i have devoured this book. I find it to be excellently writen and cant wait to read the rest. I am no expert but i know what i like and this story flows perfectly.
letylyf chapter 18 . 1/4/2006
That last chapter was very powerful and moving. I really like how you've set up each front, without having it all become too confusing (although the proliferation of names beginning with B definitely doesn't help). It almost seems like the story's coming to an end, although surely there's a lot more to tell.
letylyf chapter 9 . 1/4/2006
Um, yeah. An interesting story, but it's seeming more and more like your own version of LotR. Not exactly, of course, and I'm still very interested in your characters. Post more soon.
letylyf chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Yay, it's Gandalf! Just kidding... but this is shaping to be a great epic, and while the rather... euphuistic... writing style isn't my favorite, this is an exciting story and I can't wait to find out what happens to Anest and Lily, two very wonderful characters.
letylyf chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I can already tell that this is better than a lot of published sci-fi/fantasy material I've read. The style seems a bit different from your other work, more old-fashioned, I guess. I'm not saying what I mean very well, but this looks like a really good story.
gsmonks chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I'll give your comments all the notice they deserve.

I'll also present my story as I see fit.

Thank-you for travelling Greyhound.
Mad Asher chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
it would be nice if you hadn't put the table of contents. It has no apparent purpose (as I see it) and I hope you will take it down immediatly. It is unnecessary, what the hell where you thinking.

Also it would be nice if you didn't put "book one" or something, it really puts the reader off (for some abstruse reason) and thus no one will read your story. Stop it. Your arrogance is showing.

Other than that the story looks good so far. Hm...Belloc, an OK name. Oh well.

X-Eragon-X