Reviews for Gay of the Dead
Arisa Ash chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
FUUUU! Out of chapters! I was just starting to get into this too.

I really like this story! It came to me randomly to look up horror slash, and I'm very glad I did. This is great, and I'm very excited for the next chapter.

I like your characters; they're not annoying and cookie-cutter. The relationship between Weston and Salem is an awesome twist. And also, I love their names. They're unique without trying too hard.
Chasmodai Blue chapter 7 . 7/26/2008
I *love* zombies. And Salem.

I hope you update one day, you're a brilliant writer. And the zombies plus the slashy makes for at least one very pleased reader.

That's me, in case you weren't sure.
Oxaloacetate chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
creepy zombie hordes...

i like the story so far

hoping for an update...
merrymowmow chapter 7 . 3/29/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
merrymowmow chapter 6 . 1/5/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update.
mira chapter 6 . 7/19/2006
I blush! its wonderful. beautifully written. I adore the discription! you rock! and gosh salem is a cutie. I love his character!
Rabid Walrus Fairy chapter 6 . 7/13/2006
Lovely. The writing for this is wonderful, and you really deserve a gazillion more reviews. I love the descriptions and the immersing setting- the reader can really imagine Rehoboth. And yay for dirty sexual tension.
BTTB chapter 6 . 7/8/2006
oh em gee. Ch 6 is fuckin hot. Is it gonna get HxC?
BTTB chapter 5 . 7/8/2006
Chapter five is also real good; just finished.

Nice, consistent skill, and I gotta admit, it's noice when they get close ;D
BTTB chapter 3 . 7/8/2006
I wish that my mom was like salem's : /

encouraging me to have sex with older people D:
BTTB chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Nice; Chapter two is real good. I like how they were on the couch watching the movie, then it cuts to the next day.

So far, so good. I like this story. Check mine out if you want; it's called the Demon Age. I have no readers now

: (
BTTB chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Hey, first chaptergood. Interesting foreshadowing, and I'm looking foward to chapter 2.
Shadow Seraph chapter 6 . 7/3/2006
Oh drunken love, gotta love it. Awesome chapter, excited for the next one!
soemoithurts chapter 5 . 6/27/2006
i want more zombies. ...

but aside from that, i like it. the relationships are good, realistic. the incest is a little weird but not too bad... did Weston and Jess ever sleep together? it seems a little implied in the first chapter.
MaraLove chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
I dont understand why you dont have a million reviews. I think the story is awesome and totally adore salem...and love the name weston. TIt's great that your not just jumping right into the zombies and...I hate it when ppl dont even give you a warning before crazy $hit starts to happen. description is beautiful.