Reviews for Strange Days on Moonlight Drive
GreekB chapter 21 . 12/22/2007
I am so gonna look out for the sequal!This was AWESOME! A really great story, with fairly original ideas too! I've come across stories with incest in before and they still creeped me out. Yet thw twins (whihc I thought would creep me out more) didn't. The way you wrote them and devised there characters, made it whilst, slightly creepy, still good. Which is an amwazing feat. Although some bits weren't brilliant, for example it seems highly unlikiely that BOTH girls would have workaholic parents. I moved past that though, and made paece with it. I've only just found this story, and I am so glad I did! It was funny, entertaining and at times sad. Especially the ending, you meanies! Though it also means I will be very into the sequal as it will pick up where this left off, no? Though, why did they have to move out? Did they tell Ray's parents or something? Sorry this reviews a little long, but once I started reading I could scarely take a break to review! You had me hooked. Certainly not the best story I've ever read, but a damn good one at the least. _
atreyu love chapter 8 . 10/18/2007
i love the story, its so cute :)
atreyu love chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
sounds good :D
Gothic.Romance chapter 21 . 1/17/2007
This story was...simply...to TRY to put it simply...is well..a challenge...innywho...This story was amazing. Kudos to ya! I loved every moment of it, and that Kyle is so cute. I do indeed hope for more and can't wait... Good luck to y'all in the writing process!..WOOT
FyreFaerie14 chapter 21 . 1/9/2007
aw, sadness. don't go, damiez!
Math Lover chapter 20 . 1/2/2007
Hey

This is so fun! I love being able to give you, or tell you what I think about your books. Strange Days on Moonlight Drive is an amazing stories, I absolutely adore that story!

Hey if its not too much trouble then can you send me a rough copy of what you have for the story? You said that you were working on part two to the story, so why havn't you put the rest of part one on the web site yet?

God Damn you now I'm freaking adicked to this story! Damn it Damn it Damn it! why did you have to make them all so good to read? Now I can't stop. D

Well I'm going to be on the internet at 8:00 P.M. so if it's not too much trouble can you send it to me? I really hope that I'm not intruging or anything but I really don't think that I can wait until we send them all out! If they wern't so good then it wouldn't matter as much, but you didn't, you just had to make them really good now didn't you!

Well got to continue reading your other books bye

Math Lover Shelby D
Serolina chapter 20 . 12/25/2006
O_O...um...wow? your storyis both sexy and sweet. a perfect combination of the two! i love it! write more plez?

_._
she's so hardcore chapter 19 . 12/11/2006
You really like writing sex scenes, don't you?

-_-

j. lynn
unpredicable17 chapter 20 . 12/11/2006
more genny and kyle! please update soon*beg beg beg beg beg beg*!
Lyrical.Love chapter 20 . 12/11/2006
that

was

hott

update soon!
FyreFaerie14 chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
yay! threesome...very hot...but very short chapter *cries* don't worry...they're tears of joy...it was so good
Kara P chapter 20 . 12/9/2006
Wow. Hott Stuff! Lol. I cant wait for the next chapter! You're awesome! _
FyreFaerie14 chapter 19 . 11/26/2006
aw, so cute! i loved it... but the twins need to have sex. they're gonna drive everyone bloody mad! give them yaoi or give them death! i really mangled that quote...didn't I?

but sooner! update soon or i kick your scrawny butts myself!
bangbangstartagain chapter 18 . 10/23/2006
haha. yay, you updated! i thought you'd finished this. but awesome chapter. i adore the twins even if they are horny little buggers. i cant wait for more!

D
Aria Deloncray chapter 18 . 10/19/2006
Yay! You're back! Ray and Damiez are so cute together! Update soon.
65 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »