Reviews for Snapshots
Drusthexandarkiller chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
once again.
Vyvyan chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Umm...so I don't understand how the end came. But okay. Maybe I'm just dense.

But I loved the progression.
lordelfy chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
wow...i have never read anything like this...this is such a strong piece...i really like it..speacilly how u made the little girl grow up and how her views changed and same with the mother...great job
Marioh chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
So sad! I love the structre of the poem...How your mom's words seem to float over all you say(this was beautiflly done by the structure). I love the open end, which symbolizes the cycle of live, and how things tend to stay the same, even though we grow. Nice work!
nanashi-04 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
You know that feeling you get when you walk out of the thearte after seeing a REALLY good movie. This Poem left me in awe, and wanting for more but so utterly content with the ending. So hears a round of applause for you (CLAPING x 100) Happy New Year!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
This isn’t the first time that I’ve seen a mother/daughter influenced piece from you; especially well done. Its like how do you tell this person who gave birth to you that no matter how perfect she sees you in her mind; you just aren’t that person. You don’t have to be a “good” person to be yourself, or a bad person, just you. I think parents, mothers especially see their daughters in a certain light and the view finger for that image can never be broken. Its like I love my mom more then life itself but I don’t think that she understands the whole of myself and I doubt that she ever will - but that doesn’t mean that we love each other any less. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
ChibiMa chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
atleast she is smiling again. happy New Year.:)
Ajna chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
I'm... not exactly sure exactly how I feel about this poem. It's great, there's no doubt about that, but it left me with a bit of a feeling of emptiness at the end. Hm. Nicely done. :)
hey maria chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
"this is how the teenagers dress, mama"

Oh, God. I remember that phase. I like this poem...I can see myself in it.