Reviews for Dark Knight: Haji Escuro Espirito
Geekforlife101 chapter 3 . 11/1/2016
Don't be sorry. You'll be okay.
Geekforlife101 chapter 2 . 11/1/2016
It's not unforgivable! You're fine if you don't update sooner. Keep up the good work with your story!
Geekforlife101 chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Beautiful story. It's perfect.
Prehistoric Enigmatic Mango chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
Sorry about the apparent Cold Shoulder. I don't know how to PM anyone. I decided to review this instead, so you'll hear from me. BTW, I FINALLY updated Love Gun.

It's far too early in it's story for me to honestly have an opinion about it. Though, from what I read, I could tell it may get intriguing. Why haven't you updated this in so long? I do appreciate your writing style, which I'm sure you get plenty of praise for already, so I won't go any farther than that. There were no real mistakes, to my knowledge. So far, it's just a slowly served, anticipated story.
Eun Ai Hoshi chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
this is getting more interesting. :)
Eun Ai Hoshi chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
wow- very interesting and intense. keeps u on the edge of the chair :)
Erilev chapter 2 . 2/28/2007
That was pretty interesting to read, although he grammer and spelling are horrible! :) I like the plot, and you better post more soon *glares menacingly*
FoxFire913 chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
The only thing was that there was no element of surprise, your chapter title gave the end of the chapter away! I knew she was gonna die it didn't surprise me yah know?

I'll just say try to keep surprising twists secrect until the reader actually reads it, it makes it more surprising, but still I think this story is very creative!
erro chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
I would not put your story under mature, unless it has sexual content in it, other then that is should be rated R
Brenaye chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
Yay! Awesome chapter, though I wonder why the Knight of Light did that, thought he was good...0_o
Darket chapter 4 . 5/10/2006
It was a bit confusing, but I liked it. THis is one I'm definitelly going back to re-read.

Peace man.
ErrolGuardian chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
sence im making your characters there own websites and a website for your series, you have to finish celestial G's for me... No excuses
ReiAyane chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
Wonderful, just wonderful. Haji kicks ass! Here to hoping that he'll kick many more. *cheers*
hi just reveiwing chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
hey you can defitlly tell the dbz in the story even if you don't mean it to
Flames of My Heart chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
Poor Julissa, having to see all that. She seems sweet, I wanna see her character develop more. I love the fact that when she thought Haji died, and then she found out he didn't, she got so happy. Update!