Reviews for Can you hear me?
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Thats so sad! Right before he told her! Wah! My gosh, I feel so sorry fo rhim and her. But you know... Seriously, did she die? I hope not.

BlankPage

P.S. Good job!
HollowxPromises chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
aw :,(

that's all I can say...I love it but the moral of this story is...never talk to people on your mobile while you're driving...it kills :,(

Ps: please update some of your stories!
This.Texta.Is.Blue chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
:O. how would you feel. dam. lifes a real bitch aint it. shit. cant get over it. its good. but i reackon you should havve had him cheat on shit its good. dam. i would hate that if it happened to me.
ironicdeathx chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
Aww! Amazing story. Very thought provocking! If I were Micheal I'd feel horrible about that! Knowing the last conversation you had with your girlfriend was about another girl. Ahh!
Bunnie Love chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
this was pretty good...and very sad ::tear:: damn very good excelent!
DemonicDestiny chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
OMG! This is so sad. Its really good though. ::tear::
Emilea chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
hey..this story is..touching. not quite what i had in mind but its a nice kinda different. i said i love you too late to a guy once. (first guy i ever loved) mi first love and so far, only. i told him a month too late because he was into me a month ago and then he kinda made himself forget about it cz he thought it wasnt going to happen.

and then...wen i told him he still liked me but he wanted to get into studying more...*sigh*

and three years later i still have feelings for him despite the fact i have had numerous other boyfrends. its sad eh. love is sad.

but ur story is awesome.
bongogirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
THAT IS SO SAD! ::crys:: BUT CONTINUE NE WAY!

(NOW! lol)

Lucy
storys chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
Ah! This is BEAUTIFUL! I love it. So sad...*sniff sniff*
RowRow34 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
wow! that was amazing! i love it!
Cool-Ruzz chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
oh wow, nice. Its pretty sad though, that she thought her guy was out with someone behind her back. And when he wasn't, she was about to turn around, she crashed..and he said he loved her. So depressing, and it got me sad. But I liked it anyways! Keep writing! if you had the time, do check out my work. Love, Ruzz
Alcoholic Heart chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Oh my god. This is so good. it got all my emotions flowing however short this is.
number1hippo chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
oh my...That was so good, even though there weren't actual descriptions, the end just said it all.
Lavender L. C chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
This can't be a one-shot! Please, you have to write the rest of it. You can't just leave me hanging here! lol. It's so sad!