Reviews for Platinum Plated
Evul Buddha chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I used to feel that way about someone I like the way you describe the way you feel. The poem is really well written
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Hm, I like the way it started but then the rhyming seemed to drift away from the poem a bit so it was a little off at the end. A great poem though, the imagery is good, you have a real knack (tehehe, haven't used that word for years!) for poetry!

Thanks for the reveiw!

Clouded Angel
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
interesting, i like this idea, makes for a good read.

Han
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
oh so romantic. i'm jealous of your flawless rhyming skills! i'll be sure to read more of your work after my exams are over.

farewell for a month :)

s2 chaos
McLane chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
It's cute, and definately the best love poem I've read up here in a while. You made some great images yourself, and it kind of reminds me of what I gave my girlfriend our first christmas together. Good job.
Infection chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
this was another good poem.
in theory chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
*is wondering whether your new poems are to express this whole blue thing. I like your style though, it flows really well.
Lady Padawan chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This is just gorgeous! This whole poem is a "sigh." I'm hoping for more!

Princess Sassafras(the bittersweet lady)
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I really liked this poem too. But, the last two lines I dont think flowed as well with the rest of the poem. How come you dont seperate your poems into seperate stanzas/verses? I think it would have a stronger inpact then.
just a teardrop chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
beautiful work - did you mean to change person, though? because half way through you change from 'me' and 'i' to 'she'. nice anyway. i love the lines 'our love is platinum plated/ cubic zirconia, hand made'
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
the last three lines were great. nice job.
Rebekah Lynn chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Nice symbolism. I like your description of the ring and how it goes right along side with what the ring symbolizes. Good job.
Psycho-Hippy chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I like it! It's sweet but it's got a sad edge to it. Keep writing!
Kintyre chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Cool...liked it lots!
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Like the loose rhyme you use, its nice it not being so rigidly structured. Lovely choice of words, keep it up.