Reviews for For Ernest
Evul Buddha chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
This poem really brings it home how much people mean to us and how much we miss them when there gone, I really love this one and can relate the line "Our memories will never go in storage" how true it is, keep up the good work

Beahumut
eternal symphony chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
my pop died last christmas eve.. this reminded me so much of him.. its great and very sweet:).. im sure he would your granddad would of loved it:)
FeralShadowwolf chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
That was really beautiful. The bond between grandparents and ourselves is always a good one, but it sounds like your was fantastic. I hope he found piece, he'd be touched that you wrote that for him. It was wonderfully written.
DeliriousInsanity chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
A very emotive piece, nice imagery too. However, the rhyming was a little bit forced. Other than that, it is good.

In response to the review you wrote to me, I really have not considered it at this moment. Maybe you could drop me an email for your views? I would like to write a poem on what you mentioned. Thanks and once again, this was a delight to read.
Arisnoe chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
that's so sad about your grandfather. this poem is sad but very good.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
this is maybe the third time iv read this, and i think its fantastic. i never met most of my grandparents, but this seems almost an idylic idea. i love it,

Han
Harleen Napier chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Very well done.

And I can definitely relate, though the certain someone it reminds me of wasn't my grandfather, just a wonderful friend who was a very young grandfather to a very young child.
Infection chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
loved it.
in theory chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Pretty. And sad. *huggles*
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
First, thank you for your review. Second, I really enjoyed this poem. Your rhyimes were not stressed, and you could really see how you and your Grandfather were friends.
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
the memories seem so vivid- i can relate to this piece, my grandad died not too long ago and you desperately want to keep his thoughts in your piece-vey heartfelt!
xoxkissxofxdeathxox chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
The thought is sweet but you may find it would do you much good to get away from this rhyming pattern... free write or maybe mix it up a little... push your boundaries a little further...

Never stop feeling, never stop living, never stop writing!

XOXkissXofXdeathXOX