Reviews for the ground beneath her hands
bright horizon splash chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
this is a gorgeous poem. i picture some young attractive couple escaping from a party that's far too loud. great job - *favs*

no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Wow, this completely made me feel like I was watching a Civil War reenactment. Great job. (It also reminded me of an episode of X-Files, but I won't go there. If you watch the show, chances are you know what ep I'm talking about, but it's not important.) Such Southern charm and sadness. Great poem. Keep writing! :)
citrus scented chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
wow this is just overwelming. i love the start, it really manages to hold the fastpaced rhtyhum troughout and it works really well. "but you’re one of those creatures too precious to hurt"- so delicate, a really sweet line"and it’s cold beneath my hands it’s warm beneath my heart"- love this- it flows well and manages to say so much.
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
You kind of gave it a disjointed feel until the end. It makes me think of love stories told years ago where you remember what happened but you can’t remember the names of the lovers. The reference to the confederate gun made me think of rebellions (unsuccessful) (Unneeded feuds) (brother against brother, or maybe lover against lover.)

The idea that her face is to die for (haunts me) but like all things beautiful its too complicated to get involved with. Beauty, intrigue, mystery their all things that catch the eyes of others. Make people dream about those faces, make them scream their names in the darkness. Wanted. Needed. Where touches burn. But I think in the back of all of our minds we have this stigmatism when it comes to that. Like sleep walking, we don’t realize that we don’t really want that. Am I making sense? I feel like I’m rambling. Well done as usual.

Juliet.
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Good job, i like the image you created at the end
hey maria chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
The rhyming in this is so smooth and subtle, I really like it. Wonderful poem; keep writing.