Reviews for Ode to Rice
Don Orc chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
5/5. Would eat more rice from now on.
Lullaby's Requiem chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
All I can say is wow. A poem about rice. This is one of the best poems I've ever read about food. I was in a fit of hysterics while reading this. And yes, I quite agree with you that rice is "all that and more."
The Mumbling Sage chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
'Fools and their unfounded noodles!' Ah, culinary superiority at its best. I think I laughed out loud. And you don't have to be Asian to enjoy that steaming white-ish delicacy...

Uncle Ben's rice bowls are awesome. I had one once and have never forgotten it. :p M
Taylary Daisuke chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
_ ...lol

I don't know if it was supposed to be serious or funny but I found myself laughing throughout every verse. A little on the creepy side if you think of what might have drove you into writting this but I think that's what makes it the even more entretaining to read. Good work.

I want to read Starlight Legacies now but the chapters are way too long for me to read now. So later when I have the time, I'll read it.
The Smoke chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This poem is pretty funny, and also very well written- I really enjoyed it. Well done.
Poetchic chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Oh rice where have you been all my life? Thou art lovely ( in more ways than just taste) in a steaming bowl filled with chicken. I shall embrace your tastyness forevever, oh my sweet rice. Loved the poem espically the line " a conqueroer that rivals Genghis Khan" keep writing... poetchic
Sharpes chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I like the last bit of the poem. Had a nice touch there. Oh and I love rice. :)