Reviews for Counting Down
Annnie chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Hehe- cousin's son, the sneak, snagging the action.

It gave a good snapshot of the spirit of New Year's, I think. *reflects on the random making-out *
Amindaya chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
It took me until I got to one for me to get that the number of lines matched the number of the section. Silly me.
htmraw chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Good pace. Nice building of intrest and it didn't stretch too long. One thing you might do is make it more clear who the persona is (even girl or boy might have been nice)... although I guess this way the reader can choose...hm... okay so that's not really a critism. I'm rambling now, so I'd better stop.
mechante fille chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I really liked the formatting of this. Nicely done. Hm, would have been nice if the kiss was with the crush, but life doesn't always work out that way. Plus, if it was just a New Year's thing, that would be worse, I think...

I wonder if the roommate was male or female... I like that you left that open, leaving something for our minds to fill in. Actually, same goes for the crush. Hm.

Thanks for sharing!
Cherise chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
That's cute! I'm going to assume this is a one-shot, but I liked it. Especially how each number represented a new phase of the new year party.