Reviews for Heartless Murders
Amaya Yamaki chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
The ending could have been written a bit better to seem more like a tense cliffhanger, and I think you were rushing through this, but otherwise it has a nice twist to it.

Amaya
Nancy chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I liked it a lot:) However, it would have been better if the story had been longer, things had happened more slowly and most importantly that SOMEONE had discovered what happened to them.
Taige chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
I don't know why you didn't like the story. The idea was pretty good. I prefer stories with completely random plot twists, especially horror stories. Good job creating tension and suspense in such a short story.
Glock40 chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Wow, this is an excellent story, hard to believe you didnt like the idea. Any chance of a sequel? You know, more people to be killed by this thing, because i am intrigued to know what it was that killed them. OK ill stop with my fantasies, great work.
Little Lottie chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I like it. Mystery, packed full of it. I like it alot. .
phantom chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
u finally posted it, huh? well, i didn't reread it... lol. me no likey horror. AH!
Sarah Rizal chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
hey, this is one of the BEST stories ive read its very good and i love it!It's romantic plus scary. perfect!