Reviews for Puddin'
jen chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
id say you pulled it off!nice one
Vaydric chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
I love this - very entertaining! I've read it again and again, great characters!
Let's See If It Moves chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
I LOVED this, I figured. out the action right away (grins shiftily).

"Damn kids..."

BEST ENDING EVER.

Baaaaaaaa,

Ewe.
yuanyuan chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
NoAccount-Deleted chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
First, I'd like to say that straight dialog scenes are a "style" of writing which many writers have adopted, including me. So it can't be ripped off. :) I like this (your story's) straight dialog style. And, yes, I could visualize these two high school "friends" having this conversation while standing near their lockers in between classes. But this is a long conversation for 5 minutes. :) However, your syntax, punctuation, spelling, and formatting are all good! Just two things: Jesse says, "I have no idea what is this 'class' of which you speak..." which seems to be out of context with the way he speaks in rest of the dialog. And, in the same sentence, "Jesse" states that Noah "didn't tell me you started foreign language..." which doesn't make sense to me; in a prior sentence, "Noah" asks Jesse if he "had somewhere else to be, like class...". Otherwise, I think this story would make a great episode for a teen drama, i.e. "90210". Good job!
angielala32 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
aww that was so cute! :)
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
really cute
Lorenz S chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
Yeah, you did succeed. Great job! Like it, too.
nonaccount chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
I don't know if you're still active on this site, but I found this story today and can't resist letting you know how much I enjoyed it. It was pretty easy to follow, I only got lost once or twice, but that's probably just me, your clues helped fill in the blanks. Really adorable oneshot.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Interesting without description - it works! Cute :)
immovinout chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
That was one of the best dialogue pieces I've ever read! Good job.
EraseTheMemories chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
lmao. sweet. cute. perfection.
Joanne chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
LOL! cute, hilarious, and droolable XD
princess max chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Awesome. I could tell exactly who was who, probably because of Noah's stand-out personality:) Gotta love Noah, bad humour and all, and I've gotta love Jesse for his cute sensibilities!
Dr. Pepper 14 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This made me laugh so many times in so many random ways...

And I really could tell who was speaking when. You did a really good job of that. And the anticlamatic end only makes the story that much cuter.

(I didn’t know about you and then the whole sexual identity thing and small towns and gay movies and well, you see what I’m saying.) I love boys who ramble!

Sequel? I think that's a marvelous idea.