Reviews for The Tower
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
Meeesha chapter 4 . 11/10/2006
I really like this story. It is very well written, and I can't wait to find out what happens next. The characters seem very real. I like that. Great job!
LostInReality chapter 4 . 11/4/2006
this is good- but confusing!
LostInReality chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
i like it! i like it a lot.

attention to details without giving too much away. well written and some really good words in there which i liked, for example "sickly pallour"

i like the different sides to danielle- self centred, yet sort of relies on madeleine like a child.

im looking forward to what is to happen next.
ZiggyGurl chapter 4 . 11/1/2006
A very interesting story indeed. I'm looking forward to find out what happens next chapter.

The only grammar or spelling mistakes I saw throughout was one typo in the last chapter, in the second to last sentence you typed "war" instead of "wear".

Very nice job.
Starox200 chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Danielle and Madeleine...displaced gentry? Impoverished and forced to scour the streets of ? to survive? Hm...Danielle: Once rich and spoiled now turned to theiving. Madeleine: Once rich and then forced to live with Danielle and co. (i mean in this case her family). Their familiarity seems unlikely to have bloomed in that cell and yet it is a strained relationship. Long suffering if you will. I must say the story is intriguing but it seems to me that you have gone to great lengths to make it so. This is, of course, not a bad thing but i felt the urge to roll my eyes when i noted the melodramatic way in which you ended it. But then Danielle would be a drama queen. It does go so well with her character. Yet it must ahve meant something for it to have been characterized as odd. But if it did mean something it would also mean that there was more to Danielle than is first seen. Also that 'more' would not at all be in character with the spoilt, somewhat petty person that she seems. She would either have to have been putting on an act for the sake of others or for herself. Have you ever read or seen 'A Streetcar Named Desire'? Well Blanche, a pitiful character indeed, tried to make the world more beautiful because she couldn't face the enormity of her real situation. Now Danielle is really nothing like Blanche but if that last statement meant something concrete then she would have to have allowed denial to embrace her...or...no i'll stop
ice flyer chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
Great beginning. I already have an idea of the various characters and their personalities. You do a good job of characterizing through dialogue. Madeleine seems to be the most enigmatic of the four, though.

I was a little jarred by the abrupt jump into dialogue and characters straightaway. Maybe you could start with some description of the tower and the room or the setting or somethign first. I also wouldn't mind some physical descriptions. So far, I have an idea of the personality and the fact that Danielle is beautiful, but that's all. However, of course theres no need to cram description in the first paragraph. Just a few adjectives - "brunette" or something - should do it for now.

Anyways, good starting chapter!
Nicole Johannason chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
It was very intriguing. I want to know what happens next, and also the characters were fun to read about; although Danielle was kind of irritating. But in a good character way. Keep it going.
Lizagna chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
This is an interesting story. I have to admit, Danielle is too aristocratic to be a peasant. That may just be her mentality but it seems that she is almost a noble. Anyways, I enjoy reading more and I won't read the original. Please update soon.
Charm Scales chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
You say not to look at La Tour... but it is so tempting. I would very much like to see this thing reworked! You have sparked my interest!
Shadowhound chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
a very interesting chapter. i'm not sure i want to read the previous telling of this story though...oh well, i'll read eventually when i feel like it.

anyway, excellent story. i like how you made Danielle a prissy little...snot. she seems really wierd for a peasant. she acts as if she is a noble, yet is nothing more than a poor person. if i was Guy, i would beat the s* out of her and throw her shoe out the window. why do they have a balcony? it seems an odd thing to put in a prison tower.

Shadowhound
William Edwin Ballantine chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I really enjoyed this piece. Your stark style is intriguing, and I was immedietely pulled in.

It got a little confusing in the beginning when I was getting used to your conversation and characters. The "he" reffered to was difficult to grasp with a few "hes" in the room. But I got the hang of it.

I would like very much to read more of this. I am interested in what will happen next!

Nice work...

-Kelsey-
castaways and cutouts chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
i like it! Who are these people though?