Reviews for Untitled
Jenny chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Hey this is really really good. The arm part was kind of gross. But you are a truly magnificant writer. You really need to help me.
Noihseret chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
ha ha. funny plant lol. the killer sound interesting! can't wait to read more...

there was only one typo I could find. in the sentance "...dirt flung onto their faces, and they awake with a start. “Get up!..." should awake be awoke? sence it's in past tence?

oh yeah and... UPDATE!
Noihseret chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
o... who's the killer? bum bum BUUMM!

awesome first chapter and thanks so much for the review I fixed up the first chapter of sleet&hale. thanks again for the tips. (chapter four is up now too!)

write on!
Ivya chapter 2 . 1/11/2006
I like this new chapter. I think that this could be a really good story and I especially like the creepy plant... col...
Eric Lupin chapter 2 . 1/7/2006
Hey! Another great chapter! Like the mysterious flower! It's mysteriously mysterious! Killer's interesting! Wonder how the slaves'll do! One or two small mistakes, just typing errors and the like. You spelt "I'll" as "ill". Lol! Havng trouble with the funny asterix thingys? Probably the file format doesn't support them; on Microsoft Works, what I use, if I want to upload a story I have to save it as a 98 word document, as the site is a bit picky. However, the downdside is that I can't use *'s or swiggles, etc. So yeah, try a different file format when you save. Hope it helps! Cyraxis.
Eric Lupin chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Looks interesting! Keep up the awesome work! Cyraxis.
Normal Karp chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Your story is on its way. You develop the plot quickly grasping the readers attention. I was a little confused after the princess fell asleep. It makes it look like the princess escaped. Maybe a '*' to show a scene change. Other than that, your story is awesome, great work :)