Reviews for A Soul Can Cry
soccergurl489 chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I love your style. It's very philosophical. Keep it going. Thanks for reviewing mine. I'll try to update ASAP.
RedXfire chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
i like your story, i wish it would have been longer or with chapters, nice though, and yeah i know i just rushed into my writting so i ddint really bother with it but yeah thanx for hte review
Diana Shore chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Interesting and very well written.

My only critique would be the excessive use of semi-colons. Ana a small typo here: "It wonders about", should be 'It wanders about'

I like this. It's very descriptive and reads somewhat like the beginning of a sci-fi/fantasy novel.

Take care, D.
Niki Lemonade chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
that was really deep, if a little difficult to comprehend. i like your style of thinking.

thanks for reviewing the story my sister wrote. it made her very happy to have two reviews for it.
Herminia chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
A very serious and thoughtful essay. Kudos to you.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
this was amazing, you have such an interesting & different style. it's one of those things you can't just rush thru as you read. it was beautifully written, great job.
DorseyHorsey chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Nice piece of work. I like how you demonstrate your vocabulary. :)

Oh, and thanks for the review of my story. I didn't see an email addres in your info so I'll answer your question here. The narrorator DOES kill her dad. You were right.
Teufel66 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Thanks for the reviews guys! I will rewrite this story when I have time to make it more clear. )
Burnt Bread chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
Is this the whole story? Or will there be more. Personally, I think that it would make a good start to something less abstract. You write well, but I was confused as to wether you were writing as the soul or as a person. If you were writing as a person/owner of a soul, then it becomes confusing as how would the owner, a seemingly seperate being know about his/her soul? Other than that, all is good. Bread
thepuppydog26 chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
I liked it a lot, it was..well, different. but I don't mean that in a bad way. just one of those things that really makes you think. My only issue is "unanimated"...I think inanimate is the word ;]