Reviews for 12:14 and Happy New Year, again
TheOneAndOnlySammy chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
tehehe I dunno if this was ment to be very humorus but I couldnt stop laughing. I very much agree that with the last paragraph dealymabober (i just wanted to say dealymabober). I love change though so I embraced the fact that from now on I have to write 2006 on papers haha nice one! (just like all the rest of couse) .:Sammy:.
Sundown chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I really liked this. New years strikes unusual pondering I find, and a lot of the musings and thoughts here remind me of some of my own. This is written really really well. I loved it. thanks for the good read!
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hm, I agree with this actually. I remember the first time I was allowed to stay up until midnight...I was all excited and thinking there was going to be this big change. Well, the number on the digital clock changed and I was quite dissapointed when nothing else happened. That was years ago, and this year I actually didn't notice it had gone midnight until the neighbors started setting of fireworks. Ah well!

Oops, started telling my own story there when I was supposed to be reviewing yours.

Excellent piece, as usual. Your style very enjoyable to read. The comment about no one being able to find the 'stupid corkscrew' really sticks with me. Well done, again!