Reviews for Dog Walker
to fall or to jump chapter 18 . 12/27/2009
That story was so cute! I loved it! I didnt think you were being stereotypical at all... I mean anyone can be a jerk or scared what thier friends will think of thier boyfriends. and i also think it is really stupid of people to review just to say they hate the story. They are lying anyways cause it was awesome!
Hidden Flowers chapter 18 . 12/13/2009
Nice. I like this. Very bittersweet. It took me just under 1/2 an hour to read it, but it's surprisingly good for something so short.
Floppy125 chapter 18 . 12/1/2009
oh! what a nice ending!

it was awsome
Your Execution chapter 18 . 11/10/2009
:D YAY i loved this story ;3
Fubbltea chapter 18 . 6/30/2009
Love this story to bits!

Keep on the great work!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 18 . 5/18/2009
lol love it!

xx
Nadaa chapter 18 . 4/14/2009
good good good! I sat down with a bag full of jelly beans and read this all in one sitting. I really dont know what else to say, but I really liked it.

~Nadaa

P.S.

There are no more jelly beans.
Destiny chapter 18 . 3/19/2009
Not bad, not bad at all :) I really enjoyed the plot but I think your writing could use a bit more depth. There isn't that much imagery or description used. I It was a good read though! Nice work
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 18 . 1/25/2009
I really liked your story. I really liked all the characters.
toffeecakesxox chapter 18 . 12/28/2008
Okay, I read this all in one sitting. The earlier chapters weren't as good (sorry I'm being so harsh!) but this last chapter - the ending - realy redeems everything. :D I was like, OH SO CLICHE, but then I was like AW. REDEEMED. And so yeah, here I am trying to make you forgive me for not reviewing the past 17 chapters. AH! I'm sorry!

But, really, this ENDING was just perfect - so detailed, so redeemable. I can clearly see the improvement between writing and the characterization of Hails. :)

-toffeecakesxox.
bookwormhottie chapter 18 . 12/16/2008
love it
bookwormhottie chapter 8 . 12/16/2008
loved it!
christinaxxyo chapter 18 . 12/5/2008
I liked the plot but the story moved really quickly and the characters didn't seem to have any connections. They were there but I couldn't really feel their presence. Nice job, it was still a cute story :)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
Aw, Lee seems so cute. Haha, I like how you started it off, it's really realistic and easy to read :)
Wolf-Romance chapter 12 . 9/2/2008
OMG im sorry but i would KICK HIS ARSE! If any guy thought he could cheet on me and then say 'woopsies, sorry, guess i'll brake up with her now', id absolutely go ballistic.

Loved the Story!