Reviews for Dog Walker
bex17 chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
This was really great! Update soon, I can't wait for another chapter!
sNiCKeTFiRE chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
YAY! AN UPDATE! WOOT WOOT! Okay, several things have come to my attention in this chapter. they are follows...

1. which country does this take place in?2. why does math always have an "s" on the end of itand 3. why am i suddenly so confused?

I started like, freaking out when I was reading, being like "wait, has this been like that since the beginning? have they always talked funny? have they always said holiday instead of vacation? am i losing my damn mind? has mum always been m-u-m? has math always been plural?

anyways - i thought you'd like to hear some of the things that were going on inside my head. I liked this chapter. Whenever Haley and Jack are together, it seems really tense and awkward. Am i getting the rigth impression here? Gosh damnit, could I ask anymore questions? COULD I!

~snicket
CynicalValentine98 chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
Nice chpater, update soon.
sparklingshadows chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Lol! The same thing happend to me! well, nearly, I met an ex-goth. Dogs are useful aren't they?
ani18 chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
I liked this chapter. I feel bad for Hailey, just when she thought that she was safe, her mother mentions Lee. Please update soon.
Our Farewell chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
Wow.

This story is really interesting. I can't wait for the next chapter to come out! I hope Hailey talks to Lee again soon and ditches that Jack person... thing.

Last Song~
Winter Spring Romance chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
I love this story! please update!
Lightning Storm chapter 10 . 3/30/2006
Now that is going to be an ackward conversation. It seems that a lot of computers and laptops are on the fritz lately, it sucks. Update soon.
Drifting chapter 9 . 3/25/2006
Continue writing! This is really good story. Lee's a .. e! dunno what to describe him O.o But Hailey must be devastated... keep on writing! i'll be waiting for your next chapter~!
katie killjoy chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I find this absolutely disgusting! You need to go take a look into goth subculture before actually jsut labeling a guy with black clothes 'gothic'. Any goth that calls themself one is NOT gothic. This is one of the most sterotypical stories I have ever read and you should be ashamed of it. I admit the writing is fine and good, but NO goths would ever have the screen-name of "gothboy". Do some research before writing. There are several types of gothic culture. (I don't mean to run down your writing because you are a good writer, it is just that I hate this story concept. It's upseting and disgusting for one to read who is actually a part of this subculture.)
let me scream my heart out chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
cool story hurry and update
bongogirl chapter 9 . 3/16/2006
OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! Please update soon.!I want to know what Lee will do to "make it up" to Hailey? oh... CONTINUE!

~Lucy
Sara Kay chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
I know how Hailey is feeling. I get so pissed when friends don't tell me about they're life, when I'm always pouring out every single detail about mine. Poor Hailey.. I loved this chapter! Keep up the great work and update soon!

*Sara Kay
sNiCKeTFiRE chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
yay! another update. another update! WOO HOO! hopefully this review won't drag on as long as my last one. i liked this chapter and it's totally understandable with hailey getting so upset like that. personally - that's happened to me before where i'll virtually be okay when i'm talking to someone after something really upsetting happened ... and then all of the sudden KA-BOOM! I just blow up in their face because...i'm not sure...but i could understand her getting angry with cathy after all she had endured.

so is jack just going to be the rebound until hailey forgives lee or is she never going to take lee back? see - the predictable plot would be to take lee back but the twist would be if she didn't ... which could cause some people getting upset ... unless lee turned into a giant dick head. AH! i must know what's going to happen ... update ... be cause if you don't then ... then ... hm ... i was trying to think of something nifty to say but i'm drawing a blank ... i have to go do 500 pounds of homework now. SWEET CHAPTER!

~snicket
EvangelineGoth chapter 9 . 3/12/2006
This chapter was great, but, will she get together again with Lee?
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »