Reviews for Dog Walker
CynicalValentine98 chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
The fight was good, as was Hailey's reaction. Anyways, great chapter. Update soon.
Hug a Tree chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
hey! totally love this story. poor hailey. i feel bad for her. bue lee sounds way hot. haha. well, update soon! i look forward to it.
someone chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
update now!
bex17 chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
This was so great! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I bet she's gonna call Jack, and they're gonna date to make mr. goth jealous. Oh right, Lee, jealous. I like the name Lee, it's cute. But that was so mean of him! okay, bye! you probably think i'm weird now, so I'll stop talking...um...great story! BYE!
BatteredSoul chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
awesome man hopeyou update soon XD
Cherise chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
I'm begging you! Please don't let her turm away from one guy to run to another. And Lee totally blew it this chapter! And Belinda! What an airhead! Unless she's gonna break up with him once he gets home, she just...ugh. And what schools do they go to?
Lightning Storm chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
This chapter was great. I liked the little fight scene. I would've done the same thing. Go Hailey! lol.

Anyway, Update soon. I know you just did, but this story is addictive.
FadingDarkness chapter 7 . 2/11/2006
Great story! Update soon!
elohimdancer319 chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Ouch. Major burn. This is a pretty cool story. But man, is Lee a jerk about the girlfriend thing, or what?
a lonely september chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
yay. you updated. me happy now. i'm dying to know what happens next tho... cliffy. . .
addicted2storiz chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Lightning Storm chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
I had a feeling Jack would pull that. I'm not to sure how I feel about Lee's girlfriend, I'll have to read more.

Update real soon. I really like this story so far.
Cherise chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
Oh my goodness! I can't believe Jack just...woah. And Lee is such a snake! I knew he had a girl already, but the way he lied so much about it...grr...
mary4angelus chapter 6 . 2/11/2006
oh...cliffhangerBut as long as you write the next chapter soon there wont be a problem ;)Update soon, cause i cant wait to read Hailey's reaction to that news
Emilea chapter 6 . 2/10/2006