Reviews for Dog Walker
Ms.Romantic chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
please dont let their be an embarassing moment where she thinks there dating and he doesnt!
mookyjoo chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
Cool story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
moongodess18 chapter 3 . 1/9/2006
i like your stories about hailey and lee please write some more about them and please let me know when you do.
tati chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
I wonder what will happen next, update soon!
helena chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
o yummy dont stop
sNiCKeTFiRE chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
goth-ic! research? (i saw that M thing) on what? gothic people? dogs? leashes? wtf?i wasn't offended by anything. i dress in black - half of my hair is black - and most people have a preconceived notion of gothis people, which (you can yawn right about here) originated from the architecture - gothic styles AND from the gothic writing style - which is the dark and irrational side of imagination. gothic people wear black often, hence the association with the name.

your story, though good(and believe me, i love it! i also have a crush on this guy named lee so it was like me day-dreaming only lee isn't gothic...), does have one eensy weensy flaw ... detail. please don't get all "what a bitch" on me, it's just that it sort of seemed like you were rushing it a bit and leaving out some useful reader details. i'm not saying your not a good writer, because you are, but you have so much potential if only you wanted to use it. becuase you have detail, you just might need to expand it to the entire story, hun. please don't take any offense!i hate those meanie reviews!if you're angry at anything i said, feel free to leave a mean nasty review on one of my things!

~snicket
maeve of hearts chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Your welcome. I really like this story..a lot of my crushes are goths or punks.
Elidhu chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
i think its a really gud beginning. im into the type of school-girl-meets-boy-he-is-hot-and-she-likes-him-like-crazy stories cant wait 2 read more.
EvangelineGoth chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
LOVE IT! I gotta admit that reading stories with Goth's is my weakness! UPDATE SOON!
Ms.Romantic chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
who doesnt love hot goth stories! i kow i doo! update son!
aaaa chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
update soon!
mary4angelus chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Hey!I like your story, actually I like goth stories, but yours seems pretty interesting... :)The name I think you should change actually... Like 'Goth and Walks'... or whatever... Yeah, just ignore my sugestion...Anyway, continue writing and update soon... :)
M chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
"That’s just the Goth stereotype, no idea where it came from."

Like, gag me with a spoon. You're stereotyping as well. You may need to do some research on the gothic subculture before you slap the label on random guys that wear makeup and black clothes.
maeve of hearts chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
very good...this is going to my favorites
Cleopatra IV chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This looks like a great start to an awesome story. I can't wait to find out what happens next and I hope you update soon!
438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 19 26 27 28 29 30 Next »