Reviews for Dog Walker
righthere431 chapter 4 . 5/6/2008
lol aw her friends are so cute
righthere431 chapter 3 . 5/6/2008
her friends are so excited for her lol so cute
righthere431 chapter 2 . 5/5/2008
hehe he kissed her wo!
righthere431 chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
aw she met a cute boyy ] lol and i love dogs
kirarin242 chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
yay 2nd chapter kiss already AWESOME!
kirarin242 chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
pretty good chapter so far XD!
Blank89901 chapter 7 . 1/21/2008
great so far!
cherrystraw chapter 18 . 1/21/2008
i really liked it! keep going with the good stories!
asdf chapter 18 . 1/19/2008
hey i loved your story

i liked that it was short and sweet/sappy/cliche

(no thats not sarcasm)

what i mean is, so much of the stuff here is really long and too realistic,

or short but.. to put it bluntly, just plain bad.

so thanks for writing!
Elizabeth07 chapter 18 . 1/5/2008
To those who said that this story is cliche and that you are somehow stereotyping goths, I think that they are wrong.. Nowhere, and at no time did you ever say anything bad about goths.. Anywho.. I think the story is rather good the way it is, the length of the chapters seems to fit. The only thing would be nice, is for more descriptions of the minor characters,but, of course, you don't always get what you want, Lol. You have a unique voice, and a rather good talent, if you weren't so lazy, hah, hah! I can't judge, I am rather lazy at times with my stories too. And, no, I still haven't posted any of mine.. And, I don't know when I'll ever have the time.
Stahlut chapter 18 . 10/27/2007
This story was really good, and not drawn out which is a pleasant surprise. I think that everything was good, and nothing was over done, and I could believ it, which is extremely important in my opinon. so yeah good job, and I really thouroughly enjoyed reading this story.
outsidersgirl chapter 18 . 10/15/2007
a good story
Netts chapter 18 . 10/5/2007
WHAT! thats where ur going to end it! no! i want more that was to soon!
mean titan chapter 18 . 9/25/2007
A bit short but otherwise good I like how conard tricked her to se lee. You should definatly make a sequel.
mean titan chapter 6 . 9/24/2007