Reviews for Tantris
ravishingdarkness01 chapter 1 . 2/12/2006
wow...I'm speechless, This was beautifully written. May I add gothic and violent. I love this, Keep up the good work!

-ravishingdarkness01
run rabbit run chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
i love a good bloody piece of work and this is it. right on! good work!
Faerie Energy chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I love this. Beautiful and deep. Wonderfully written. Nearly on the same level as Saul Williams, even.

With all due respect,

Faerie Energy
dollface and her cancer chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Haunting, cold, and satisfying.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
a beautiful, almost desperate piece but with an element of pride? It has an otherworldly or ancient feel to it, but seems almost timeless. I like the beautiful yet powerful imagery.
account not in use chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
it's chilling, ethereal. haunting in a way that has you seeing lank hair, dangerous eyes, and bright cheeks, the beauty of love and madness. I love this.
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This was beautifully written. You created the atmosphere perfectly. Keep writing.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
oh wow... this was so beautifully & darkly written, i just love it. wonderful job.
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Holy shit. I loved this! You expressed such passion, lust, and devotion in it that I was overwhelmed with emotion. I think I remember reading some of your works back on my BeyondTheHourglass name. Not sure, though. But the name Faithless Juliet sounds familiar.
Infection chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
wow, truly amazing.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I love this. Even your fiction is incredibly artsy and poetic.

Great job.
Spootasia Tomoe chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
this was amazingly written. your ability to provoke emotion and describe scenes and feelings is beautiful. your imagery left me stunned for a moment. you awesomeness.
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Definitely something interesting for the new year - keep writing like this; it's amazing!
in theory chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I love the gothic grimness of this, it's cold on the surface but so deep. I can't describe how I perceived it, the word is taunting..tantris. First of yours I've read in '06, keep up the great work! Shalom.