Reviews for silence is such a DEADly weapon
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
wow, i just started crying in my school commons. maybe it's my lack of sleep, but i think it's your writing. very poignant and i just want to wrap the narrator into a heart and make her love reciprocated.
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
The worst happens when silence is around the worst and the most painful thoughts always occur and then they are brooded upon and made larger by other parnering thoughts (does that make any sense? I have no clue what I am writing). To juts ignore you like that is a shitty thing to do, I reacon you sould smack them out (or maybe not, whatever you want).

An arsehole of a friend, but yet again and emotional and beautiful piece.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wow, this is just as amazing as it is beautiful, excellent work!
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
this was beautiful, & i completely know how you feel. it's always the silence that hurts more than the words, the words are afraid to show the hate within. this was so amazingly & beautifully written, i just . you are wonderful.
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I know what you mean, silence hurts. I think it leaves to much to the imagination and if you are anything like me thats not a good think. Immediatly my mind jumps to the worst and most painful conclusions. Good poem.