Reviews for Queen of Dark Hearts
a reader chapter 3 . 4/28/2006
i think your story rocks. you've got the old style of writing done. the storyline is quite cool. i cant wait for the rest.
Silent Force chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
The introduction of the man this chapter definitely opens the plot up to new possibilities. And the descriptions of the beach and all of that were very well done. I'll be looking forward to what you do with this story. I just have one question; exactly how old is Violante? And how old does one need to be to 'come of age'? Sorry if this was already mentioned and I merely read over it, but I'm just curious. Anyhow, I'll be looking forward to an update!
Silent Force chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
The back-story you set up for Violante is very intriguing! At the same time, it seems as though there are still a lot of things we don't know about her, making her an ideal character to develop as the story continues. I also like your writing style; it's easy to understand but not so simplistic that it's boring. Overall, nice job on this chapter, and I'm on to read the next one.
mwegan chapter 2 . 3/30/2006
Wow, really good. I really can't come up with any CC, other than to keep doing what you're doing.

"Freedom lay along the shore; in every crash of wave there was a heartbeat, in every sweep of sand dune, a secret soul" - my favorite line.

I don't see that you have any poems posted here, but you write very poetically. Very good use of words.
mwegan chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Hi! This is really good, a very enjoyable read. I liked the explanation of her life up to that point, and it is written very well.
Oukan chapter 2 . 3/16/2006
I wish I had over half a dozen people screaming at me for an update ;...c'mon, please?
NO LONGER USING chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
wow this is really good, i loved it, please update...this may be one of the best...lol, lacy
MC Romance chapter 2 . 2/23/2006
KEEP WRITING THIS STORY!

IT IS MY FAVORITE! Please update SOON, please!
JesterKing'sPawn chapter 2 . 2/20/2006
i really like this so far, plz update soon!
Alteng chapter 2 . 2/19/2006
Another beautifully written chapter.

Violente is really turning out to be a strange child. I wonder if the Aiha is going to stick by her words that the child is cold and will not be a courtsan. It seems that Violante doesn't think so.

The painter is an interesting fellow indeed. I had many a strange thought during that scen, mind you!
rrmehta364 chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
I like the diseases. I wonder if they're like the earth diseases they sound like.

I don't like the begininng. You give a lot of history about Violante. However, its all in a block. Moreover, her past isn't particularly unique. I'm not saying you should change her character though I would advise you spread all those details throughout the story.

Seems something a little random about this. Prince, becoming a lady. It all is too quick.

To be quite honest, this isn't my favorite bit of writing by you, but since you have so many others...

anyways, keep on writing

-peace out
poopsymuffen chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
i hate you forr not writing more1 WRITE, NOW!
Poopsymuffen chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
violante? weird name!nce soldier description1col treeif you dont write more i will come to your house and cut you! bob bob bob bob to the top!
Chicanery A. Beguile chapter 2 . 2/17/2006
Oh, I love this! I love all the descriptions and everything! You must continue this story!
Cirex chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
As I go,

"It was man I’d never before seen," - it should be 'it was a man', I think. Missing something in there anyway. ;P

The rest was great. :D Really good ending statement as well.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »