Reviews for Hide and Seek
CAT GIRL1 chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
THAT WAS GREAT IT HAD ME ON THE EDGE OF MY SEAT THE WHOLE TIME
Shdwphoenix chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
For all its simplicity, your story isn't that bad at all. I have to admit though, that I'm sad to find missing reasons for why certain things happen, mostly why the demented man chooses to target Natalie and Hannah in the first place. Is it simply because he is psychotic and enjoys preying on random people? How does he lock the door so that they're unable to reopen it from the inside? How does he even know Natalie's name?

Forgive me for asking these nit-picky questions, but it's a personal writing style (and weakness) of mine to pay attention to the details. You don't have to consider my suggestions at all, but I think it will help in future stories, if you write them.

For example, the reason why Seeker chooses these two... If its truly because he's an insane serial killer of some sort, that can easily be explained away by an additional comment from him, such as "I've been enjoying these games with various people over the past year, and I haven't lost yet... You two are my lucky players tonight."

Just small things like that.

For the record, I'm glad no one died. Except Seeker. I don't really care what happens to him.

-Shdwphoenix
Lady of Fire and Ice chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
This is an exellent story. I can't think of anything that would improve it. Everything is there. All the events and characters make sense and even your overall effect worked, which is what most annoys me with other people's work. Applause.