Reviews for a kind of euphonic
classic violet chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Amaziny & oh so beautiful!
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
awesome format... love that last line and the jumble of words thing.. great job
mezzie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
um i know i basically said this already at some point but ! god you're good. amazing and your poetry is making excellent soul food...

mezzie
backseats on thursdays chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Imagination automatically took me to a quiet, laid-back café setting... dim, sensual lights and the seen unfolding from the view of a booth from the back or the building. Amazing work.
re x invented chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
i'm sure you don't need another review.. you've got so many, and well deserved. but when i read something i like i have to say something. i really enjoy your work. you keep writing, i'll keep reading..
account not in use chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
i love the second stanza, it's so...a jumble of things i love.
Pink Sparrow chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
wow, this is a little confusing but so powerful. I like the style. Nice work.
The Fourth Fate chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Wow. Great job. It appeals to the senses.
beti213 chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
wow. ok. piece by piece."the rhythm of their voices hum and mingle in the background" meaning you're not speaking, but their is this blurring going on outside of you as well-blurring of people."I force my vision to blur and the sensation on my fingertips/to speed up. ajumbleofwords" I love the first words... wanting an escape and forcing your body to comply. also, to shove the last words together is that difficult trick of making a poem truly 'show' what you mean through the words themselves. you pull it off. bravo!"the sugarcube-lights and the many lost&found whores,/ b o y, on the tip of your tongue" sugarcube-lights is an amazing image-I have a picture of those brightly colored frosty lights that are thought of as so trendy, but this portrayal is mocking of them-accusing them of falsity? and the phrase "lost&found whores" has both a condemnation and a kind of empathy in it. I like how you stretch out boy... like someone would say it. I wouldn't think of those words being on the tip of someone's tongue, and also, be careful with the cliche."I can taste the burn like vomit; iloveyou" this is my favorite line BY FAR. regret and lack of control... something that is supposed to be wonderful tastes like vomit, is tinged with disgust. amazing. this piece is a confession, I think, but not mainly of love... the feelings that surround it and are defining it, instead. great piece. write on!
Ren Sorayume chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
definitely different to other love poems, i like that
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
'b o y, on the tip of your tongue, i can taste the burn like/vomit;' beautiful.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
well done, well more bulemic life tangled with mingled bodies.

we can never bore of such beauty, said the town as they burned their bride.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
The last stanza is particularly well written. I love this line; 'the sugarcube-lights and the many lost&found whores'. Awesome imagery.

Keep writing. You're really talented.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
i like it, very different.

lots of love~AC~