Reviews for Veil of Silence
karone-sakura chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
I know how this feels... Been thinking of them a lot lately too. Very nice piece hon... You have put the right words that are in my heart down on paper. Hope your doing better. Mine have been dead almost five years now and it still hurts to think of them.
ginnyellen chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I'm really sorry for your must be hard to lose a grandparent if you had a good relationship with him(her).

I only have one left, and I just can't imagine how my life's going to change when she's gone.

Beautiful poem, congratulations.

Ginnyellen
PacoTheCharm chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Great job, i love your images (white wings carry a scythe).
Hate In The Form Of Passion chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Oh come dreamless sleep

Black embrace of silence

White wings carry a scythe

And it has fallen once more

Wow. I know how it feels to have someone you love taken away from you. But to have all your grandparents taken away? I mean you must of loved them. I wouldn't care if the last three of my grandparents died. The only one I cared about was the one that did die. So, I have mixed feelings about the main subject because of my own personal experiences. But anyways without the though of my grandparents I can use it to other family members/friends of mine that I have lost. And then I truly feel the sadness that you put into this piece.

I also liked the "White wings carry a scythe" instead of like the Grim Reaper and such. The white wings representing an angel and that a direct passage to heaven? Am I right? Anyways, I loved it.
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Hun, I'm so sorry. I can't even being to imagine what it's like. Not exactly the best way to start off the year is it? :(

Beautiful poem as usual, but to critique it anymore I feel would take away from the topic. I'll be praying for you and your family, that everything will be okay. I'm here if you need anything. *hug*
Benjamin Kyle Lawe chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Very powerful. You have quite the way with words and rhyming. I can't think of any way to make this better...

Kudos!-Benjamin Kyle Lawe
Flawless Storm chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
my condolences
Steel Winged Angel chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
So sad and yet so beautiful as well. I wish there was more I could say besides I'm sorry.

Signed,Hawke