Reviews for And So It Was
The Latest Plague chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
u dont like this story? you dont like this story? i love it... its corny and cute and i guess kind of romantic... its GREAT! im jealous, YOU SUCK! lol.
RoseofFlame chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Woot! Another great story by one of my favorite fictionpress authors!
p-y-a chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i remember this!

holy shit theyre rich!

"I saw the corner's of Jake's sister lift." jake sister has corners?

nice subjects *raises eyebrows* and careers too..

"Dude, it's uni! Who says university anymore?" ppl in america! they do! phoebs and i were talking with my cuz [from america] and we sed mozzies and she was like huh? whats mozzie? and then later phoebs sed uni. and shes like uni? as in university? wierd...

*sputters* what! its meant to be a nice story!1 that goes on for a while and THEN ends with jake and steve. [although i do like the ending...]

stevie really changed...at the beginning she was kinda shallow [what do i wear. unofficial gf..kinda stalkery...]and then she wasnt...and then at the end she was even smarter with all the books...
MIDNIGHT-PIXIE chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
i totally love this! yes-cliched-but good...if u ever run out of chapter story ideas u could totally go back to this and make it a full length thing with this part like near the end...wow! what more can i say-soo good!

Kara
butterfly-touch chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I like ur story. Gosh, Jake sounds hot! :D.
euphorix chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
hey! ive read this before... without the ending. i prefer the other one with will coz i dont like the character so much in this, which shows how great u r at bringing out a characters personality! well done. its not crap!