Reviews for On a Rainly Day
Kittalian chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
Ha. This startled me at first, the way uo explained "useless people" and such. But all in all it was very well done!
Irony's.Last.Words.Were chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I thought this was good, though I think that you could have changed the wording with "...countless of faceless..." It was a little awkward and I had to read the sentence again.

Other than that, this was very good. I liked it alot.

Always,

Irony
pixieofdarkness chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
this is really intersting. an ew fresh take on things, i liek it very much.
Teufel66 chapter 1 . 7/3/2006
Hey again, Bread. Words cannot describe how strange - yet amazing - this story is! I absolutely love the speaker...her attitude & thoughts are very amusing, to say the least. The story as a whole is wonderful; the ending leaves the readers thinking. While reading the story, I couldn't help but wonder how it will end. & no questions asked, the ending brought a smile to my face and at the same time partly creeped me out. In a good way, of course.

Oh, & I could not forget the Mercedes line! Haha, that gave me a chuckle. Oh and the umbrella! I liked the umbrella! It gave the speaker a unique personality seeing how she's so attentive about something so (seemingly) minor. Well done in creating such a fascinating story and a one of a kind character.

-Tuefel
Ephemeral Dreams chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
Very interesting. I like your extra information at the bottom too; it's good to know that you know your material.

- E.D.
Ahemait chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
first your title says 'rainly'. i relaly liked the authors note you had at the bottom. this was a cool story, i liked it. your girl reminds me of my own story. anyway, it was good and i thiknk you should continue it, even if you said you probably wouldnt
Sheflows chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I like the description in this story and its interesting to see this kind of story from a girl's P.O.V. This is an excellent one-shot but it could be a great story too. *nudge-nudge* Great job.