Reviews for Let the Sinners Sin
DruidShadow chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Hello,

Truthfully...I have no idea who this "Douglas Adams" is...I just clicked on this and read it. It was interesting, made me think, I like that. I think I may be agnostic...I don't know. Good imagery, nice work. Write more maybe?

Author & Reviewer,

- DruidShadow
Justin Carlton chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Interesting. I'm curious as to what exactly you believe. I am a Christian, and I can see this happening in accordance with the Bible - in fact, the Bible predicts such a thing. But know this: when God comes and DOES take His people away, there won't be any normal life anymore. And there will be no laughter. All there will be is pain and suffering - even for those who will convert to Christianity before the Lord returns a second time.

Sorry to preach at you - however, the truth needs to be told.

Keep writing, my friend.
Moo Straberry chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Hm...fascinating concept. I like it. Pretty sure I'd be down in hell...lol. Anyway, I like your writing style. Contrasting the young man first with the priest and then with his mother lets you get to know the character amazingly well in a short period of time. Also, my kudos go to anyone who's a Douglas Adams fan
writer4hire chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This is exactly how I imagine the end of the world, and, as a non-believer, just about how I would feel, too.

Thank you for this chapter. I hope you write more.