Reviews for friday night lights
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This was just out right amazing. I can't get over how you wrote this so beautifully. It was so sad but yet, your writing was just..wow..I really, what I am saying doesnt give this poem enough credit, it's just..wow. I have no words, only the fact that some of those lines were just, beautifully amazing, and I loved some of the lines you wrote, because they had this eerie description, but yet, in those same lines, they seemed so beautiful. That really takes some talent. Great Job on this..

Wow..i really, wish i could tell you how beautiful this was. *kw* You have some wonderful talent at it.

~britney
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
so incredibly beautiful. wow. wow. wow. dreamy & yet it still managed to hit bitterness. absolutely amazing. i am in shock. ack.

~k8
The Postscript chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I'm running out of adjectives to describe your writing...like a painting someone spent months on and yet when you finally see it - all those delicate colors exquisitly combined, the astounding image - your breath is taken away. And you keep doing it again and again. So I'll just revert to the old two words, the only advice I have left to give after you seem to have mastered the art of poetry, and with apologies hope that you don't mind I can't find anything else to say...keep writing.
white-chokolat chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
did you get the permission to use this title,as you should know it's the title of a quite...boring movie
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
that was just.. wow .
Benjamin Kyle Lawe chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Intense. At first I thought it was a little simple and childish, but as I continued reading I began to get in the swing of the format and the words and I realized how beautiful and sad this really was... and the details were painted so perfectly.

Great work.-Benjamin Kyle Lawe
randompoetry chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow, this was powerful, extremely well-written in a style that PERFECTLY fits the poem. I'm in awe here. I loved every line in it, but this line stuck out the most "because a person can only get oh so blind the twentieth time around" Wow, you write so magical.
Plinky chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Lovely poem. Beautifully expressed.

"A broken ballerina who has taken one too many pirhouettes" Beautiful imagery.

"slipping and dripping from my fingers" Beautiful.

"(I can still see the alcohol swimming in your eyes)" Really nicely written.

Really heartfelt poem - beautifully written, lovely imagery. Keep writing!
phthalo blue chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
Wow. Definitely one of my favorite poems on here. Wonderful, wonderful job. It's just wow.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
oh god, this was so sad. i loved it so much, it was just so beautifully written & it made me want to cry...
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3