Reviews for Trip
mare-girl chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
it is such a touching story hope you updating our story. I could really relate to it.
mare-girl chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
you got a bit side-tracked but otherwise it was good
Sakura Taking chapter 2 . 10/6/2006
Stuck between a rock and a hard place...this is sounding really good so far. Keep it up!
shining gem chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Yo! I'm starting to get interested... Does this story have actual fantasy in it?
incandescente chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
i liked the way you placed sally in a tight spot, because it shows being popular is a desirable trait in all persons. mm. continue writing!
incandescente chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
first off, i liked the way you expressed the persona's feelings. eg. 'psyched(my friend taught me that)' i loved that line!

mm i do get wind of a few grammar mistakes and such.

this is interesting.
brokendreams21 chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
NO! Don't leave your true friends behind! That popular girl is out to get you! Anyways...I'm so glad that you actually decided to continue a story. It's amazing how you have so many stories on the go yet you still remember the plots to each one. Great chapter! I really like it! I hope that you continue this one. It's getting interesting!
dragon of the water chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
wow that was really good. ya think you could make a second chp? and is the girl the one who finds the hut? very good and update soon!
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
Yay! I love stories. Lol. But the only stories that I've been reading are fanfics. Too bad for me. Hahaha. Keep writing the story. You should finish it. And the rhetorical question at the end for effect added onto the suspense. Good job! (Remember to keep writing. Or else I will stop writing too. P)