Reviews for Hunger
Regin chapter 15 . 7/5/2009
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Strider Hunter chapter 15 . 2/20/2006
Nice touch bringing in your Immortal Dark characters, Sweet. Blending the two stories together opens up a world of possibilities, and I can't wait to see how these characters will affect Callie and Danny's future. As for Gavin, when do you plan on bringing him back?

Some comments:"as Jubilex continues trying to draw angry response out of me" - missing "an"

"tucked into the city of the city" - I'm not sure what to make of this

"The sigil was added when I after I turned four hundred fourteen" - couple of extra words

Again, great chapter. I especially like how Callie and Danny's relationship is starting to grow, so it'll be interesting to see where you take that as well. I know how long writer's block can last (I'm a prime example!), but know that I'm eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Strider Hunter chapter 14 . 2/19/2006
Damn, it's been a LONG while, Sweet. I'm glad you're still updating "Hunger" though, it's one of my staple readings here along with Willum's "Nightfall" series!

This was an excellent chapter, SE, very well-written and paced (dare I say your best chapter to date?). And you have that knack of letting us know the inside track of what's in Callie's mind. Callie really was doubting herself in the beginning of this chapter, isn't she? But it's no fault of hers...what counts is that she tried. And it was interesting to see how Danny helped her to recover; makes me wonder what kind of effects might come into play.

Just some minor comments:[This time he was lost to be due to my own actions] - "be" is probably "me"

[If he’s supposed to be my servant, shouldn’t he just obey?] - I liked this line, funny of Callie.

[Callie the Coward] - lol, don't be so hard on yourself!

Again, great work Sweet and I look forward to chapter 15.
Lady Psycho 14 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Wow, that wuz a absolutly fabulous story! Really gr8t. Well done. Smilez
MeredithBlueEyes chapter 15 . 10/28/2005
Awesome writing! I am so hooked! Please, please, PLEASE update soon! I love your character Callie, she's just so realistic in her confusion and all around emotion. You've created an astounding little world of amazing creatures... and I would love it if you would continue!

Emerald :)
Mystik Reflections chapter 15 . 6/7/2005
WELL THAT TICKS ME OFF YOU WROTE A REALLY GOOD STORY AND NOBODY ELSE REVIEWED YOU ONLY GOT 80 WHEN YOU DESERVE LIKE 200...I LIKE THIS STORY VERY MUCH AND WILL CONTINUE TO READ IT AND REVIEW :)
Asylum Escapees chapter 15 . 6/4/2005
It's nice to see Alleron again. It's nice to see updates again. -

We're really glad to see you updating again - and two chapters, even! They were good. But... where is our Gavin?

Well, good job, good chapters, and all that jazz. We can't wait to see future updates and we patiently impatiently await them.

Good luck!

- Emy and Britt
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
a wonderful story so far. the prose, the voice is just amazing and so powerul. seems to be a frightening tale dealing with vampires, but one that looks great! _

!~* noelle *~!
xharbour chapter 14 . 5/11/2005
i love these kinds of plots when are u gonna upload 15?
Brittany chapter 14 . 3/10/2005
Aw...It's such a good story. Can't you pretty please update it? I would love to find out what happens! This is one of the first decent vampire stories I've found in a long time. It's actually way above decent, it's enthralling and very well-written. Keep up the good work!
d0llm0uth82 chapter 14 . 6/8/2004
I think it's time for a new chapter, eh?
Nighttime Wanderer chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
not bad. I certainly like it. Please read my vampire sotry, it will surely come to pass. I am truely desperate for some reviews!
Nightwind chapter 14 . 5/10/2004
Very original story, I definitely like Callie and definitely can empathize with her ability to get into trouble. I can't wait to read more of this well written, highly engaging story.
the-unnamed-persona chapter 14 . 4/18/2004
NO! THE LAST CHAPTER! WON'T... SURVIVE... WITHOUT... MORE! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! UPDATE!
the-unnamed-persona chapter 7 . 4/18/2004
Before I forget this, I would like to say this story makes the song "Purify" by Lacuna Coil play in my head. You should hear it.
Question: Have you read any of Anne Rice?
Admitting: I have laughed and jumped and read to the point of exhaustion this story. Auto fave. And you say you have another story that is similair to this. Which means I love you more then you can imagine. Thank you so, so very much. Much love for this story. Much love.
86 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »