Reviews for the tears drown me in misery
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
OMG! This one really got to me. I can relate.
Ashes.to.Acid chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I can relate to this. I've had some people that suddenly decided I was trash to be kicked around, so every promise fell to pieces like a fallen chandelier. I enjoyed reading this, sometimes I write abstractly as well.. _ *adds to author alert*
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
ohmigod, that is so incredibly powerful 1) because it is obviously so full of emotion and so close to your heart 2) because the subject (and your writing) makes it so easily relatable. this has never happened to me, but i can almost feel the pain you feel because of the way this is written. absolutely gorgeous and i can't stop crying.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
this was beautiful... just like all the others...
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
You have done nothing wrong. You placed trust in her and she treated you like shit (mind the language). It isn't fair that she put you all through this and just ignores it all, is no longer our friend because of what you entrusted in her. As far as I can see, you have done nothing wrong. If she is just going to cast you aside like that, she is worth shit!

Anyway, on a brighter note, I like what you have done with your writing, the underlines, italics, spacing and bold type in it makes it cool to look at and really places emphasis on those words. Beautiful!
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
This is so beautiful, you have amazing talent, excellent piece
D.L. Elizabeth chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
I'm almost positive that YOU are doing nothing wrong. Your friend is a jerk and I'm so sorry that you had to go through all of that crap. I like how you bolded and underlined stuff, made it visually cool...