Reviews for secrets in skin
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
'look like prey you sullied those wings,threw some singed feathers about the airand came towards me as they drifted back to earth''your soft fingers are searing runes into my skin,signs of a language fresh forged, still burning bitter orange,dripping strange scents of blood citrus and iron along my throat.'oh god, those parts were so fucking gorgeous. this was so beautiful, so gorgeous, so (i sound corny, i know) , you're amazing.
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Br, this is scary! Scary because it's so vivid! Your imagery, the feeling, the emotions send shivers down my spine...you're an amazing author...your poetry made me switch off my music...usually while I read, the music doesn't bother me...your poetry required ALL my attention, and that's so rare! This is bloody gorgeous, and sort of dark...the stanza before the last is just so sordid somehow...I admire you! Absolutely love this...Love, Mia
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I love the theme of this poem. You can just see everything clearly that it's almost blinding. Every stanza evokes so much and has some really amazing lines in it. I really, really liked this.
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
gah.

your writing is just so...

gah.

yes, its not beautiful, spectacular or wonderful its ten times better so its a gah.

keep writing