Reviews for The Barricade
borderlinecrazy chapter 20 . 10/18/2013
He should make Fynn tell his parents ALL of it... the two years, the cheating, the sex even up til the vows, all of it. That he hurt his lover because he was too cowardly to tell them the truth and that's why he dropped out of their lives. Because that's pretty much the only thing that would prove he had changed. Also, it might just make snarky mom embarrissed as hell considering how she had acted over the years to him.
chibikodo chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
Lucas' words may have hurt Fynn but they were truthful. I went back and reread the story- definitely noticed Lucas is definitely intentionally distancing himself to protect himself but it has only hurt his romantic relationships. As an aside his relationship with his daughter is sweet. :)
1113brooke chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
Oh wow. That was really dramatic 0.0 I'm really happy you're finishing this story. The last two chapters have been amazing and I'm stoked to read until the end!
JtheChosen1 chapter 20 . 10/17/2013
Sooo good! I'll have to re-read this from beginning to end once you complete it! Thank you for not giving up on this!
toasting chapter 19 . 10/15/2013
Thank you so much for posting the chapter. It was a wonderful read; the progression of the plot and the character development was really well done. I hope Lucas feels better in the near future and i'm so curious as to why Fynn sent those messages to Lucas!
psychojunglecat122 chapter 19 . 10/8/2013
This was an incredible return to this story, which I've been waiting for since the beginning. This is one that I've come back to time and time again to read, and every time I got to the last chapter I would be so depressed waiting to see what would happen to poor, stupid Lucas. I CANNOT WAIT for the last few chapter to be put up!
1113brooke chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
Wahoaooo! you updated :) I'm so very happy. I'm looking forward to the last three chapters (and maybe an epilogue?). Thankyou for creating this wonderful story and while it's sad the end is neigh, it's also good to know you've completed something special. _
chibikodo chapter 19 . 10/6/2013
I am excited about this new chapter but after reading it occurred to me that I remember only 5% of the story. I suppose a reread is overdue. :)
Sillen chapter 18 . 7/16/2013
wow. I never read a story written in this style and I meant that as a compliment. It's great, I love the change, the pace, the story and the characters. Love this story and glad to see that you're still updating. Hope to see the next update soon.
TinaLouise chapter 18 . 7/9/2013
I'm enjoying this. I hope you update soon.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 18 . 6/6/2013
Just found this story and read it all in one go -AMAZING! Really good story -I love the plot and the characters and the whole thing with Sebastian was so well written. You're an awesome writer and I'm so glad you haven't given up on this story! I hope to see more soon XD Thank you for writing so wonderfully -I'm going to go check out your other stories!
Life's Unexpected Turns chapter 18 . 4/22/2013
Oh my goodness! You updated it! Completely flummoxed. I love the angst between Lucas & Fynn; it's detailed and heart-wrenching. What's more, what is a romance story without the angst, right? : ) Glad to see that Lucas is finally sorting things out; he deserves so much more than this. And what's the deal with Fynn's hospital results? I hope he's not about to die or get cancer or some terminal disease - they look on the point of getting back together. : )

Just to let you know that I will be watching this story for any updates. Keep up the great work because this is a wonderful, wonderful story!
borderlinecrazy chapter 18 . 4/12/2013
I hope Flynn has AIDS and Lucus finds a new boyfriend. Not Flynn.
virginangelic chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
Oh my goodness, you finally updated! I almost lost hope that I'll never see the end of this. 3 Please do keep on writing regardless whether you post them up or not yeah? :)
chibikodo chapter 18 . 3/29/2013
I'm happy that you updated. And it's interesting that now Lucas realizes that there was something to his relationship with Sebastian, just not what either of them were really looking for. Senastian definitely seems like a better guy than Fynn in terms of being devoted to Lucas and all... But I guess the brain and the heart aren't always on the same page.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
203 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »