Reviews for How To Write A Poem
Kavita Najim chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Interisting...but true...As for the spare heart, I think that they regrow eventually, just sammler then the orignal...

Anyway, thanks for the review on Today Forever.

Peace, Jessi
the lily chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I absolutely love this.

And - although you probably already know this - the last line makes the poem.

Keep writing.
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Ooh, I really like this. The ending line made me smile. This reminds me of those meme things on "how to make a [insert name here]." Very good.
sloppy firsts chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
grins. love that last line.
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
amazing, love. just...amazing.
GC Age chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I love the way you wrote this! As cooking instructions it is quite amazing and it would make and excelant country song I already have a little plan going in my head...lol. So if you would not mind I would be glad expand on what you have here yet I would make the song instead about falling in love, it would be quite excellent, if you would please let me know if I can do that ASAP or at least you yourself can write the song or we can co-write it together that would be great.

"Keep on writing those words long and true"-G.C. Ice
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
hm. Graphic! But I like it; the ending fits well with our way of life. Like we can only give ourselves to so many people before we have nothing left. Keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.
in theory chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I read something with this almost *exact* idea the other day, but you take a totally new angle on the subject. Very refreshing, great work.