Reviews for Oopss
Samara-chan chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
LOL cute! I think that sometimes, too! Like, what would I be like if I were in another century? xD Makes my head hurt.
Unready chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
heh

the original haiku was much modeled after japanese speech, which easily fits into the 5-7-5 format

a good approximation in english would be 3-5-3

nonetheless, many great english haikuists choose to adhere to the strict syllabic rules of 5-7-5

your choice
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
um...interesting. i personally haven't felt this way, but it's different. nice job with the creatively and keep on going!
ronshaberry chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Hiyah! Thanks for you review, blah blah blah. Nice haiku, really. I'm much of a traditionalist, so my haikus are all in 5-7-5 form. Haikus are so agonizingly hard to get anywhere close to good, don't you think? I think we all wonder whether we were born at the right time, but think about it this way - in our age we can download manga! Just kidding. Haha.
Keskonrix chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
The words "into" and "did begin" sound somewhat strange to me in this context. Hope you chose them for reasons other than the 5-7-5 rule.

I think this would be a perfect opportunity to make it 4-6-4 for a change: "Sometimes I think / In the wrong century / My life began" or something like that.
thursdays and rain chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
yap. sometimes i think that too c: