Reviews for Frozen
Emily chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
This poem is beautiful! You're probably my favorite writer on fictionpress. Please update Savage Brutality soon! You're fantastic! ;)
Banshee Junior chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
I love your use of contrasts in this: Aries and Venus, summer and winter, love in the battlefield...and how you do not want one or the other, but use the image of the Libra scales in the need to strike a balance. The title seems filled with hopelessness in this context, and the use of Roman mythology ism't out-of-place.

There are one or two places where the punctuation is off (I think "lie's" in the first line should be "lies") and in my opinion, "bore" would go with the flow much better than "bared" would, but that's a matter of personal opinion. This piece is really good.
Makayla chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Poetic licensed rocks. I like this poem- it's a little confusing lol but nicely written.
Finwe chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
I keep expecting this to rhyme and have a specific rhythm or something, and it never does, but it reads just perfect. It flows in this really calm, smooth way that, honestly, is very relaxing, although perhaps the meaning conveyed is not. :) Also, you might consider changing the "bared" to "bore". Same amount of syllables, and more correct grammar. :) *Looks around* I hope you've got more poetry out there!

-Finwe .
christopher chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
if you ask me it is bloody brilliant, the person who counted the iambic pentameter syllables is wonderful!. surely a genius in the making.

from the 2nd author
method acting chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
For a first attempt, your fiction has done you well. Very nice. There were some choppy bits, but all in all lovely. My only advice for your future life in poetry, is to experiment with new formatting; don't be afraid. Interesting, very much so. I do like this piece, clever.
miss understanding chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Ha ha, that's funny and even a little cute. Cute? *gasp* This is pretty good for a first try. I like the dry humor in it. _
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
i like it a lot.. especially all the allusions... extremely well written... you should write poems more often
Nyte Shade chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
If this was your first attempt dont make it ur last. This was really good. I like the content and your choice of words