Reviews for Banana Splits
Fire-chan Not logged in chapter 1 . 1/10/2007
That was funny. I was sitting in school reading it and burst out laughing. I love when I can do that in dead silence and since I did it made your story all the better. I really like it.
Infinite Abyss chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
Well, that was a very unique superhero story. Being a comic book nerd, I liked it a lot.

The only criticism I can give is that you kept using all capital letters when the words should've been in italics. Everything else in the story is great though. I loved the writing style. It was amusing.

Anyway, great job and keep up the good work.
CURE-Karasu chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
*giggles* Oh, wow! That sounds like me, the one with the sucky power. Actually, I don't think that the power sucked, it was the ADD-ness of your mind.

Yeah, that would definately be me. But I'd pull out something like... Gackt. Yeah, right out of thin air! -

Very, very nice, though. I might have to discuss with my friends what superpowers we might have.

I think I might be the queen of distractedness and not be able to do anything.

*nodnod* I love it. I'm going to go read more of your stuff now, just because I know I might get more of this Über coolness!

-Zephyr
Ashley chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
I liked it. It was a good short story. i was a bit confused at first, but thats just because its me :)