Reviews for The Way You Make Me Feel
imames chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This poem has a good descriptive imagery that I like. (plus there's the teensy fact that I can relate. eheheh) and it flows really well. I like it a lot, and I can't wait to read more of your stuff. It all rocks. XD.
Morwain chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
interesting
kay.m.sea chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
this is good. have you ever tried writing without rhyming? i used to rhyme naturally with my writing because i liked the flow of it, but then i tried to challenge myself by writing free-verse. it might help you too, and you can express your emotions more freely. hope it helps!

-kay-

p.s. thanks for the review
Amethyst Horizon chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
wow! i love the last line! amazing! keep writing, you're talented! Thanks for the review, it was much appreciated!
hidden sapphire chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
wow. This is really great. I love how you weren't afraid to share what you were feeling. Good job.
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
we all know which one dies...lol...i loved this poem...perfect wording and all.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Wow, that's rather harsh, but it's well written.
White is a Sin chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
good rhyming...nice poem...flows nicely...thanks for the review love ya _
Drenched In Darkness chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
my god i love it!
Niki Pound chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Very strong emotions here. You might want to put less effort into forcing it to rhyme, since that kind of thing interferes with the flow of the poem, but again, very strong, very real emotions.
free-to-dream15 chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
Very good! I liked how this one played out (the rhyme scheme and all) I also really loved the last line of this because it really brought the poem together!
Broken Frailty chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This is pretty cool! I can (I think) definately relate to your feelings in this poem...Angst is always pretty easy to write about! Keep it up; You sound like you're on the right path to...success? No...cliche. Right path to...k, yah, success :P. Hahahaha. I tried. Just, keep it up :)
Herminia chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
This is very well written. I like how you started off every other line with a body part (e.g. "My heart", "My ears"). Well done!
Kenshinswife chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
I can't believe that no one has reviewed this yet! This poem is awesome and has a lot of emotion hidden deep within the lines. I love how you describe each part of your body and keep on writing because your poems are beautiful! I especially love the last 2 lines, "It's either me or you, in this world of despise,And in my golden dreams, one of us dies." Very good ending