Reviews for Lisa Superhero
Dellarose chapter 17 . 7/24/2007
FINALLY! Good, I read it all. Great use of random. I absolutely loved it, despite the fact that I get the feeling this was an inside-joke-gone-novella. _ I still love Alfonzo.
Dellarose chapter 11 . 7/24/2007
"We’re the government!” Agent M retorted, “We use magic."

That's my favorite line so far. _
Dellarose chapter 10 . 7/24/2007
Hysterical. My favorite is Alfonzo so far. And the 98 zombies. It's all too funny and I want to be superhero VERY much right now. _
Dellarose chapter 2 . 7/24/2007
Nancy Drew... ah, this is so comical.
Dellarose chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I. Can't. Breathe. I'm laughing too hard.
Jen H.M chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Wow. This is insane and yet perfect at the same time. It's refreshing to read something that doesn't take itself seriously. How did you know my worst nightmare was being forced to watch re-runs of Frasier for eternity? I've just realized there are lots more chapters and I'm going to read them all.
Jewel chapter 17 . 11/10/2006
That was great! I was laughing so much at the druggie blithering. You rock Lisa.
T chapter 17 . 7/29/2006
DUDE! FREAKING UPDATE ALREADY!

I wuv you Lisa...
Jewel chapter 16 . 7/1/2006
Yay! This one was really funny. Maybe Darian can fall out during the ride. Heehee. You're the coolest author ever. Eventually we're gonna get these hardbound and then you can autograph it for me
carol barracuda chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
loved...awesome...hilarious... but what i loved most was "STUPID FETUSES!" NICE JOB JEWEL!
cheap perfume chapter 15 . 4/30/2006
haha, i like this. ) caught me at a pretty crap time too, so it cheered me up. thankye. poor Alfonzo though.
Jewel chapter 15 . 4/30/2006
Yay! I was so happy when I checked to see if you updated. I don't trust Tanya. What if she shares it with Darian and then they are so high that they do terribly gross things? I'm going to go check out the comic. AS vice president of the LIsa fan club I give you a thumbs up. Oh, and go Alfonzo for hitting Darian.
alice chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
holy shit.. ur not liza urban r u?
Jewel chapter 14 . 4/23/2006
Yay! What was with the x-men part? I think we should keep Micheal around. He's useful and could have thwarted Darian easilly. Poor bunny, we have to save it.
Jewel chapter 13 . 4/1/2006
Yay! I loved it. Good thing Tanya could speak monkey. michael should have stayed longer so he could save me the trouble of walking. and yay for hotness and his being able to speak english. if he didn't you would have stolen him from us.

p.s. get to my super cool and secret mission sometime soon.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »