Reviews for Porcelain
It Sounds Horrible chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Overall this is great. You're a very good writer. I just love the words in parantheses (please excuse me for any wrong spellings).
Lunestia Estina chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
OH WOW I LOVE IT!KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!
Thareth chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
i like
Buritani89 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Hey girl thanks for all the reviews this is one of your poems that first caught my eye. Thanks for the compliments and keep up the good work.
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
"You used to be alive, but now you're just a puddle"

Simple line, but really wonderful. You've got some amazing one-liners here.

Great Job!
Nicole Michele chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I like the pain in this emotion with-out using any openly painful words..(heartbreak) for example! You have talentKeep writing
NO LONGER USING chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
this is really good, hey you changed your name...i like it it sounds cool and unique...this poem is really good again...also i wrote another fic Superficially HOnest , if you haven't already check it out...
Calliope Veronica chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I really like the line:

"But I'll stay the same forever (I'm stuck the way you loved me)..."

That's great! _

.:*§*:. Calliope Veronica .:*§*:.
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
Breathtaking.I love the use of parenthesis.: DKeep writing!
Lady Glass chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Wow, beautiful, I love what you're doing with your newest poetry what with the parentheses and all, it's great!

Much love,

Lady Glass
fairEtales chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
wow. depressing...but that's you. Great job hun! I always love the way that you put stuff in parenthases. CANT WAIT TO READ a little too much 4th chap (i got in trouble so i couldnt play on the compuer
burning kisses chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
this is so sad. eww "flesh can melt." thats disturbing but leaves an effect on people. i think ive read it in class before.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
sweet, restless and painful. I love the images you've created...the stretched time, endless.
With Rhyme and Reason chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
The last line was very good. I felt like the entire poem was driving towards that last line. Honestly, the rest of the poem was pretty good, but not as good as the last line. My God, I'm redundant. I'll shut up now. Nice title. And last line. Oh, yeah, and I like the last line. (Okay, bye!)