Reviews for Pierced
swords dragons and diet coke chapter 42 . 11/9/2010
so this story is pretty much amazing! however, i'm now probably gonna have nightmares filled w/ date rape drugs and creepers / but anyways, it'll be worth it i guess... lol
Septembers chapter 5 . 10/8/2010
CH5:

"He took the remote from me reverently and pressed the on button. He smiled delightedly when the screen lit up. He turned it off again. On. Off. On."

CH6:

"Cupid came over to me, leaning in closely as he heard the noise coming from the phone. His eyes lit up."

Cupid's character is so cute! Haha!

I noticed a few grammatical errors:

CH 7:

"She bored easily, most of her relationships lasting no more than a week."

It should be "She got bored easily..."

"Cupid followed her gaze. I saw his light up, amused by the sport. To him it must have looked pretty funny. Skaters rolling down ramps on flat boards with tiny wheels. "I want to try that," he announced."

It should be "I saw his eyes lit up..." or his facial expression or something.

Those were the ones I can remember. I'm really liking the story so far :') I'll most likely finish this tonight (I hope anyway, if homework doesn't get in the way lolz) I've been reading a lot of supernatural stories these days and ones involving Greek gods and godesses really draw me in.

I'M OFF TO READ NOW C:

xoxo ~qammy
Mangoxckik chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
Well ive been reading this story and so far to be honest this story seems rushed. The way Bri feels about cupid and other things happens to thats just my opinion though. Ill keep you updated with reviews as I keep reading. Ciao (:
Flagellafella chapter 42 . 6/14/2010
Now we need a slightly higher rated sequel!
Flagellafella chapter 38 . 6/14/2010
D'aww! He lurves her!
Flagellafella chapter 36 . 6/14/2010
I want to seem more smarticle, but all I have to say is: D8
Flagellafella chapter 35 . 6/14/2010
dun dun DUN!
Flagellafella chapter 28 . 6/14/2010
If I got a love letter from a boy with that spelling, I wouldn't date him! I don't date stupid people! No matter how cute!
Flagellafella chapter 24 . 6/14/2010
NO JOO DON'T! DON'T GIVE IN!
Flagellafella chapter 22 . 6/14/2010
D8
Flagellafella chapter 20 . 6/14/2010
... :C
Flagellafella chapter 18 . 6/14/2010
I hope he says something rude so Kaylee goes away.
Flagellafella chapter 14 . 6/14/2010
DUN DUN DUN!
Flagellafella chapter 13 . 6/14/2010
holy crap!
Flagellafella chapter 9 . 6/14/2010
I was like, "oh no! But oh yes! But oh no! But oh yes! But I don't know which she should choose... HE'S HOT!"
429 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »