Reviews for Seemingly Perfect
Me chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
Hey! Just wanted to say that your story ROCKS! And I really want to know what happens now, so please update! There's nothing I don't like, just continue this way!
Losuai chapter 7 . 4/1/2006
If you are wondering why I am reading your story, refer to chapter 11 of EG. You were the 50th reviewer. Now onto the review-

Wonderful story! I love Alison and the POV's of the male species. You are very talented at details too. I noticed how almost every guy who has met Alison, and around her age, has a thing for her. o_0 Wow, she must be hot...Anyway, update this awesome story!

*AIAK*
poisonedapple014 chapter 5 . 3/12/2006
okay so this is their first formal meeting...cery nice...next chappie...
poisonedapple014 chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
well, here's a useless review for your fouth chapter! nice!
poisonedapple014 chapter 3 . 3/12/2006
how special is this car anyway? i see a car, it's a car. i see a sports car, it's still a car. anyway, good chapter.
poisonedapple014 chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
you really know how to describe things, don't ya? if i were to describe such mansion, it would be like, 'it was a big house with loads of fancy stuff'...i like it!
poisonedapple014 chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
nice! nice...nice...very nice...bye!
reality-forsaken chapter 7 . 2/1/2006
It's so on writing and I'll keep on reading
EnchantedKorean chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
yupp...a good chapter...can see the sparks beginning..hehe, I can't wait till you update! i'll be checking back to see if you updated any more pictures for the story!
swyen chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
Oh boy is right :) i love this story so far, can't wait for the next chapter!
1138 chapter 7 . 1/31/2006
Awesome story. Truely awesome. Please dont' delete it!
1138 chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Awesome:) Breathtaking.
1138 chapter 1 . 1/31/2006
Wonderful. The last line alomost made me cry. Sad, sad chapter. Excellent writing. :)
reality-forsaken chapter 6 . 1/22/2006
Great story...will Aaron and ALison become a couple?...I wonder ;)
EnchantedKorean chapter 5 . 1/18/2006
i just wanted 2 tell u...don remember which ch., but u kept writing veronica instead of victoria 4 the maid's name...just a head'z ...update soon