Reviews for Broken Machine
FireFlame4689 chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
I love it! I have very strange poems too. I have one called "Sadness" I read it to my friend, and, She shivered. that's how creepy it was.
Keep up the awesomness! There is enough to go around!
Beena chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
That was really creative, I can't help it, the title intrigued me, you're a brilliant writer ), I've read your other poems, but I'm no poetry expert, I can't find the words to express what they meant to me.
SpottedStar chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
I thought this poem was really cool. The way you described the machines flaws and stuff.

Keep writing :)
Luny Loona chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
I like how you describe the broken machine, and how it builds up to the end.
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 4/1/2007
I hate machines that don't work right. Cool idea to write a poem about that. Or is this a metaphor for something...? It doesn't matter, interesting work, I liked it.
Arafax chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Interesting concept you have here. I liked it. Nice job.

Thanks for the review by the way...
His Mercy's Waiting chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Haha, no, it wasn't weird. Poetry is weird in itself, so this wasn't any weirder than the rest. If that makes sense. :D

Anyway, keep writing!
helpless-pretender chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
first off. Thanks for all your reviews, your very kind...Okay, so i liked this it was all mysterious and idk. i just liked it.
Charming Dice chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
I like your choice of words. That's pretty cool.
Elf's Cry chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Not just a weird poem, I think. I can feel that there is a reference, to life, maybe? "Tears away somebody else's errors...It's dead, through and though, Well at least, it's not broken anymore...Who wants to remember a broken machine..." Great metaphor, I like it.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
haha... that made me laugh. Hit it harder... oy. It's very strange, but I like strange poems. especially if they make me smile or shudder.

D Maranwe Telrunya
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
this is kinda like a look in my mind... lol

i like it. keep writing.
LIPSTICKFLAMINGOSROCKROLL chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
that reminds me of my computer

Hit it harder

Break down the flaws

Tears away somebody else’s errors

It’s dead

thats my favorite part!
Durandel chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
You find inspiration in some wierd things, but hey they're good and your characters will be used so don't worry.
Noihseret chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
o... this is my favourite poem of yours I love the "broken machine" symbol. you know it means something more than what it seems, but in order to fully understand it, you have to think. I like that.