Reviews for One Day
pie chapter 8 . 12/15/2007
love it! and why do i see myself in a certain dancing younger sister? lol anyway keep it up i want to see you *ehem* i mean, ruth, get some action!
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
OMG! YAY! It seems like Eric is interested! ;);)

YES! Haha, Ruth seems a bit oblivious, BUT, on cloud nine! haha, I love Ruth, she's exactly like me. Except I'd be the one throwing the candy wrappers! D And dancing to ending credits, lol. Keep writing!

Out-Spoken-Runaway
The Orginal Zoe chapter 8 . 8/9/2007
:) me so happy
cede chapter 7 . 8/6/2007
Kim. Zoe had best not be an interpreation of me. The whole language thing? SO Rex! :) Cute.
Out-Spoken-Runaway chapter 7 . 8/3/2007
ARGH! Update your story!

I love Ruth's attention span! She's like me- it's like I have ADD but I'm not diagnosed with it. I just have a really short attention span! Haha, she's funny.

It seems like Erik might like her! O! YAY! Anyway, KEEP WRITING!

Out-Spoken-Runaway
rouquinamour chapter 3 . 7/21/2007
What a great friend! Erik's so cool... We are a lot alike - I hate math (and am nearly failing- I got an E on the final, D on the midterm, and D 3rd quarter; yikes!) and I would die to take a mythology class! they don't offer it at my school, though :(
rouquinamour chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
aww, so sweet! I face the same dilemma; a guy that everyone else sees as not fitting for me; sort of depressing that they can't see what I see :( And I think he's GORGEOUS, and everyone else says he's ugly... Well, they're just missing out, aren't they?
rouquinamour chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
AMAZING! The story progresses so well, and the detail and wording is so good; you made ME fall in love with this guy. How come our dreams can't be reality? I like their own individual styles of loving each other... Amazing!
Panic At The Stress Disorder chapter 6 . 6/15/2007
Really good keep it coming! Love the style it's written in! Update soon! x
Panic At The Stress Disorder chapter 5 . 5/17/2007
still going well! Fave story! Whoo! update soon! x
Ashter chapter 4 . 5/2/2007
The narration is good, really different from the typical stuff. Not much of a plot yet though, hope to see soon where this goes :)
Panic At The Stress Disorder chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
Really good! Read the first chapter, was going great then the whole it was all a dream thing _ But in chapter 2 it really shows what a great writer you are!
CreepSneakPounce chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
nice style... now I get why you've already gotten those many reviews.

excellent work.

well, it's like looking into someone's diary, or sub-consciousness to be exact.

like that style.
Ashter chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
The dream part killed me. Can't wait to read more.
GetBehindMeSatan chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
::blinks::

::blinks again::

... Well. I am *trying* to control my need to squeal, but its getting so strong, I think I'll just do it anyway!

AW!

Now. Hem.

I love how, as someone said below, it's actions speak louder than words, and how it's 'I'. I think that it gives it more feeling when it's 'I' and 'You'.

Hmm. The ending *was* very sudden. (though it took a while for me to get it ;) Maybe you could soften the blow, so to speak? -.

And I was just sitting her to, squeeing in my little world of cute fluffy rabbits (And a couple of ankle chewing (probably knee chewing in my case ::gigglesnort::) plot bunnies, but they're just there for decoration.) and then BAM! it turns out it's a dream!

It was very sudden, very melochony, very full of emotions, and, over all- just... cute. Thats the word I'm going to use for this peice- cute, with such deep emotions it seems that you're just sharing them with us- did that even make sense? *_*. I'm just gibbering now. We-e.

And just to say (though this has nothing to do with the piece) I love your username. Because red heads are just the bestest _

To put it in simpler terms (with less rambling from me) I liked it muchly.

Hee. Ja Ne,

Chaanna (P.S. Thanks for reviewing Xavier! I can't belive people actually like it, cause it was a weird little story that me, my plot bunnies and my strange liking for anime came up with. Beware the plot bunnies ; I'm trying to make my chapters longer, so it may take a while for me to post anything-and if I do post something, it may not be a Xavier chapter _; Eeah. Toodles for now!)