Reviews for Sol Calibre
Frosted Midnight chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Long Island Iced Tea chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
What happened to Sol? Are you ever going to continue this? I like it? Is Sol's power the power to...burn things? Her stepmom's a pest but I like Sol. What does Sol Calibre mean?
Lilac Kisses chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Captivating. Funny. Perfect. Pubishable (sp? is that a word?). I loved it. I can't think of anything else to say. Slightly shell shocked.

One thing though, at some point you refer to "the baron". That confused me.

Good work.
Boodooboo chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
I had a wonderful time reading this :D

And I appreciate your wit and funny little phrases too
DeliciouslyAngelus chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
Wow. Cliche man but I love the effect. Haha! Anyway what happened to your previous story? have been deprived from fictpress for ages. Oh, regarding to the previous review to "toiled emotions", I was actually wondering how to condense all that plot. its not easy. So its still kinda mushed...
rachel ruth chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
w00t! go sun sun! this was really really good to read after that long long hiatus. you havent lost your touch though... keep it up girl!
Tabetha's victim chapter 1 . 1/6/2006

... well lot's of laughter ect...

It's true nothing draws people in like the worlds rottenest pun...ever...and I know the KING of bad puns!

I was going to say about the paragraphs and laugh some more and say that one sentace some where is a little jumbled but now I can't find it...

Oh yes and I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one with a reinvention plan...only yours is for the right reasons and less thoroughly done. No more comment on that.

Look forward to an up date (and those bloody paragraphs sorted out!)

The-Jolly-Glomper chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I lvoe your writing style, how you put things toegther. "A gallant effort on both their parts, but you can't keep a good rumor down. The lady of the manor was having the same problem with food." Things like that. (Which, by the way, made me laugh out loud.) I sincerely hope this gets continued.

Stories-have-souls chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
So...there isn't more? But it's so good! Very well written, witty and hooking...I loved it.
Ruby Candy chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
I enjoyed that XD It was both serious and equally amusing. My favourite type of writing!

Here's to seeing more of Sol burninating things :D
in theory chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Your character description and interaction is captivatingly vivid (I really need to find some jucier adverbs. *goes to look for a random catalogue for inspiration*) The paragraphing isn't drastically unreadable either, it's a little disjointed but not so bad that it interrupts the flow. A nice balance, and not an easy one to construct. *salutes*

"And if sad marriages make the world go round, reviews make the world go the cause!" Amen to that sishta.