Reviews for New Years
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
One of my favorite pieces.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Wow, this is a really well done piece. Everything is so visual, which is a sign of a good poem. I really do like the line "sea glass hums G sharp by our ears." I'm not sure why - maybe it's the music reference. Very beautiful piece. Keep writing! :)
The Big Pimpin Pimple chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
"Your smile presses crescents on my skin" that is beautiful...huh it makes me want to be in a relationship...your poem has left me feeling love sick

( a sign of a good poet)
citrus scented chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
oh ... wow. this is so crazily good. i could just drown in it; its so full and thick and deep with amazing descriptions and images. really fantastic piece of writing. "sea glass hums G sharp by our ears," and the line " seaside freckled. Bare toed." like snapshots of this romance. and the thoughtprovoking lines really just add the cherry on the top, wonderful.
Lines To Time chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
I wish my reviews could be as elegant as your poems. I love the sweet simplicity of this, how gently and quietly you wrote it- I love the atmosphere you create, so understated and warm. I love you :-P. Brilliant and lovely as always.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
holyshit, this was incredible. i completely envy you for writing something are brilliant as this. lovely job, the detail, everything. 'i like your elbows (i sigh.' i can specifically relate to that line -blush- i know it's weird & stupid but i can. this was beautifully written, amazing job.
toxic-noodle725 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
oh! it was real good. good job!
classic violet chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Magical. I loved this.

Especially this part:

(I smile presses crescents on my skin).

Bravo!
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I like the little physical details of this piece - the tongue’s, elbows, and knees, the things that you notice and fall in love with when you love someone. Laughter, the shape of their fingers, the way their nose crinkles when they say certain words; such a powerful observation with a simplistic mood. I enjoyed it, keep up the good work.

Much love,Juliet.